[amibroker] Re: Trade Log for Amibroker and IB

Hi Ed

Yes bad time comes and goes :)
It looks like i had thinked its very good.
I have send also this code to the guys of the support in hopping
i will find my failure.
( I hope you dont have a problem with this)
I think this is realy a good think to implement fix in the software.
and i dont know if i am the only one find this important.

ok today i could not solve my problem
i have to go to  family issues :)
there is a wedding of a friend of me and maybee tomorrow
i will have a clearer mind.

regards
chris

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Edward Pottasch" <empottasch@xxx>
wrote:

> Chris,
>
> with the AFL code I can plot a few things. I show 2, the graph of
the theoretical return + real return (started tracking this on May/9,
before I tracked this stuff with Excel which cost me a lot of time. As
you see my system having a bad period hehehe ... system is flat, I am
making a some money). Then the other chart is normalised cumulative
delta (the difference between the open price en the entry / exit
price). If this number is negative it means that I am performing
better than my theoretical system. A number of -0.1 means 0.1% per
trade better than the theoretical system.