[amibroker] Trade Log for Amibroker and IB

Hi.
I want to ask if somebody has a trade log for his account on IB.
I want only to see my real trades that i have done at my IB acount in
a n Excel-File.
When i buy , how much , Price comissions ( all this in one line).
The problem is that the Statement of IB is realy bad.
You couls export for example your dayly statement but they give you so
much infos that you realy dont need.
For me its only important to see very fast ma mistake.

There are some softeware what you could buy ( see IB homepage ) .
But ok .. only for a trade log --they are to expensive.
Therefore i ask if somebody know something else.

This would be also a good thing to implement in AB.
To press only one button in AB and import for example your dayly
trades  from IB to AB .

regards
Chris