RE: [amibroker] Re: Trade Log for Amibroker and IB

Hi Jim
Im not at this level but i dont stop trying :)
I m want to check it out what you tell me but ok this will take me more time.
Ed  give me something looks very good . but ok i had problems to run it
Here is the link to the massage.

regards
christos

jrswindle2001 <jr.ab@xxxxxxxxxx>
schrieb:
Chris,

I you are a developer, the IB API is pretty easy to code into with VB6
or VB.NET, I would give that a shot. Shouldn't take more than about 5
or 6 hours to build I would guess.

Regards,
Jim

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "christos_mav" <christos_mav@...> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have Amibroker and IB as platform, my problem is that i dont have
> a Trade logger.
> Until now i dont have found something usefull on IB homepage to log my
> trades.
> What i need is very simple i want to know only my entering Tades..
> time... cost and the comissions.
> All this in a nice easy Excel-sheet in one line.
> When i do another trade --> in the next line.. and so on
>
> With IB you could export an exelfile of your daily trades but in this
> file are so much informations what you realy dont need to see.
>
> I want this trade log to see my trades and also see fast the mistakes
> and get better.
>
> There are some tools what you can buy (see homepage from IB)but they
> are realy expensive. For having only the trade log i will not spend so
> much money. (what do you think ?)
>
> Maybe i make a mistake and i dont have search good. it would be
> helpfull for me if sombody knows somthing about this.
>
> This is also an good idea to implements in Amibroker:
> For example.. It would be perfect when you press only a button in your
> Ami-softaware and you import your REAL trades what you done on IB (
> lets say for this day).
>
> regards
> chris

Telefonieren Sie ohne weitere Kosten mit Ihren Freunden von PC zu PC!
Jetzt Yahoo! Messenger installieren! __._,_.___