[amibroker] Re: once again, this AFL fights you every step of the way. Sorry, this is a badl

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Homar Simpson" <x77777x@xxx> wrote:

> Tomasz , you should have suggested this to me 25 years ago, since I've
> been programming that long (maybe longer, but I stopped counting) .
> I've programmed professionally , including database applications,  for
> almost that long as well.

>   I have done battle  (and won) with many peculiar languages,
> including Tradestation.  I am not a newbie.  But I do feel this AFL is
> unnecessarily  obtuse.

Hello Homar,

Since you have been so *honest* the community has responded with
*honesty*; that's what you wanted isn't it?

Where there is smoke there is fire!

As well as being interested in trading, I am also interested in what
drives peoples behaviour.

I'm curious.

It doesn't add up.

I am an experienced professional trader !== I can't understand BarsSince

OR is that?

 I am an experienced professional trader != I can't understand BarsSince

This is baby programming.

Trust me, I know.

I still haven't solved Rubics cube and I can do it!

No smoke or mirrors.

No *unnecessarily  obtuse*.

No comparison to other languages.

No other way out.

Just one, single, solitary, simple question.

Is BarsSince baby programming or not?

Brian.