[amibroker] Re: once again, this AFL fights you every step of the way. Sorry, this is a badl

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "matrix10014" <allansn@xxx> wrote:

>Would a well written AFL for
> Dummies go a long way? Certainly
>I do hope that the Wizard develops to a
> point where looping and scaling in/out of positions will be
> available and the semi advanced users can then see the proper way
> code the more advanced functions...

Hello Alan,

Pleased to see you are still around and good to hear from you.

This forum is the *AFL for dummies* book and quite a good one too,
except it is informal and virtually unstructured.
Unfortunately so much good info gets lost amongst the sands of time.

AB has come a long way with *training* since we joined a year ago
hasn't it, especially with the Wizard?

We are progressing with the *new* Users' Knowledge Base.
I am excited about it because I believe it can be huge, although that
is not guarenteed, it depends on us.

After we launch we will be looking for quality contributions to suit
every level of user.

Along with the AmiKB it will provide a more formal, structured way
for people to donate knowledge and fill in the training gaps.
There are so many features and exceptions in AB that it is must not
possible for one person to present it all.

I hope we, as a community, can meet your needs in the future.

Brian.