[amibroker] Re: Ideas for Swing Trading?

Hi again,

I have coded the Short Swing Trading (SST) strategy for AFL. I
backtested it on Ericsson stock (Stockholm exchange) period 2000
until today. Promising results, see appended results (which I will
send if somebody can teach me how to attach a Word document). Time to
paper trade.....

T.O

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "t_ohrt" <to56@xxx> wrote:

> Well no, I am halfway through David Graeme-Smiths e-book "Short
Swing
> Trading" after 1½ hours. Actually I´m halfway through Chande´s book
> too, and that has taken me weeks because it´s full of examples that
> I´ve also tried to code for Amibroker, beeing a brand-new user. I
see
> Chandes trading systems as examples to understand how to develop
and
> test trading systems, not as examples of winning trading systems as
> such. After having read at least 30 of the current books on
technical
> analysis I thing his text is one of the best.
>
> Regards,
> T.O.
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ton Sieverding"
> <ton.sieverding@> wrote:
> >
> > The book you're talking about is called 'Beyond Technical
Analysis'
> from Chande ? Or ...
> >
> > Regards, Ton.

discretionary