[amibroker] Re: Ideas for Swing Trading?

Well no, I am halfway through David Graeme-Smiths e-book "Short Swing
Trading" after 1½ hours. Actually I´m halfway through Chande´s book
too, and that has taken me weeks because it´s full of examples that
I´ve also tried to code for Amibroker, beeing a brand-new user. I see
Chandes trading systems as examples to understand how to develop and
test trading systems, not as examples of winning trading systems as
such. After having read at least 30 of the current books on technical
analysis I thing his text is one of the best.

Regards,
T.O.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ton Sieverding"