Re: [amibroker] cot AND fx AND amibroker

Damn, that's a heap of data!
Not sure to what extent fx futures reflect fx spot/forward markets (there's an article in Currency
Trader magazine on this - I'll hunt for it).
I have something Larry Williams wrote about creating charts from cftc data - if I can find it I'll
post it here.
GRANT