Re: [amibroker] Re: eSignal Data new service

The details of what you get and how much you pay seems to vary
depending on who you talk to.  I got a different deal, but now I am
reluctant to talk about it since it does not seem to be a standard,
but made up on the spot because they weren't ready when I called.  I
am now aware of 3 different deals from their customer service
department (it does not yet go through their sales department as far
as I can tell).  They are trying to respond to existing customers
that are forced to upgrade to services that they don't use or want to
pay for.  I am sure they will get their sales department act together
soon.

Dennis