[amibroker] Re: eSignal Data new service

Thank you, Dennis, for the info.

If it's the case, it is very unprofessional.
Now I'm seriously worried.
eSignal cannot even organize and implement their own corporate-wide
products & pricing strategies...
How could they expect us they could deliver reliable market data in a
timely manner ?

My automatic annual prepay date is May 10 and the eSignal Premier
Annual Prepay rate will be increased by USD120.00 on June 1, 2007.
I may probably have to have my subscription automatically renewed to
avoid any uncertainty...

regards,
dxd