[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.94.0 BETA released

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> I don't work that way. Most of the time, I am first thinking about
something for quite long time trying to put all things together in my
mind.
> I usually think about many different features in parallel.

That describes exactly the creative process (visioning), which is why
I have said to you before that you are an artist and Ami is your work
of art, albeit functional art.

So if we are having a straw poll to decide what you should be doing
with your time I vote for you to follow your inspiration and do what
you want to do when you want to do it.

The most important thing is for you to be enjoying yourself and the
rest will follow.

Creativity doesn't flow in straight lines.
Neither does a successful business, so whether you follow your heart
or your head the outcome is the same; go where you will at whatever
pace you want to travel.

You have long since passed the point where you have to answer to
anyone and AmiBroker has also passed the point where you have to
strive for credibility.

You have made it.

Enjoy it.

My vote for second place goes to you having some time off more often
and going somewhere where the telephones don't ring.

Why not take 3 months or 6 months off and do some bush walking in New
Zealand followed by some diving on the Great Barrier Reef?

Brian O;-)