[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.94.0 BETA released

Presactly ...

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have been waiting more than 1 year for Service Pack 1 from
Microsoft to Visual Studio 2005.
> Not "new features", but fixing bugs in the compiler. Even after SP1
there are some
> issues that cause that I am still using old Visual C++ 6 and this
is partially the reason
> of the delay of multi-CPU code (because when I gave you the
estimate I assumed that VS2005 would
> work correctly and be able to utilise functionality present only in
VS2005).
> Also, let's face it it is even more niche functionality than
anything else discussed in this thread
> so I will hear a lot more lament when I release it from everyone
who are not interested in
> just running a bit faster 20+ parameter optimizations on 4+ cpu
computers.

> Anyway I have learnt the lesson - never give any estimate on
anything, because if you delay even
> due to reasons not dependent on you, you will need to take all the
blame.

> So, starting today, there are no time estimates on anything. I will
deliver features when they are ready.

http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/2007/05/03/amibroker-