Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 9:15 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.94.0 BETA released

What about giving an estimate say every month for the remaining time of important modules like the AFL Wizard, AB Portfolio etc. Tomasz ? Perhaps on the Wish List Page in the following form : 0%, 20%, 40%, 60%, 80% and 100% done. Just to give us an idea where you are ...

BTW thanks for the last update. I like it ...

Kind regards,
Ton Sieverding.