[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.94.0 BETA released

When you get to the point where you have been waiting a year+ past
the promised date for some enhancement then by all means let us
know ... Assuming of course that those of us who have waited for
stuff for over a year already aren't by that time waiting for 2+
years in which case we will care about as much then for your plight
as we do now ...

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jim_trades_stocks" <jnk1997@xxx>
wrote:

> Forget about trading, making money...Baaah!, no time for that!
>
> Your mission is to keep up with the advanced functions,
capabilities