[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.94.0 BETA released

No need to get upset Fred. And please don't be concerned with my
plight. I do very well thanks!

After 5 or 6 years of daily AB use, I reluctantly put Amibroker on
the back burner about 2 months ago.

This happened right after Thomasz promised the "evolutionary AFL
wizard" on March 3rd. I had a feeling it would not be forthcoming as
I would have hoped, and that was confirmed when he abruptly told me a
couple weeks ago, "It has not been 2 months yet" on the ab trading
systems board.

Well, today, Thomasz is telling me off again, saying that I should be
satisfied with new charts which do not require even a mouse click.
Kind of condescending don't you think? I didn't need nor want new
charts, Amibrokers charts are just fine.

AB will stay on my shelf until Thomasz decides he will make AFL more
user friendly.

I am a succesful swing trader, and need to get answers to
my trading ideas quickly. I have outgrown Powerscan a while ago, and
have no intention, in my mid 50's, to learn C++ or whatever AFL is,
while I travel and manage a sales force (coast to coast) and spend 10
days a month in hotels. I just don't have the time.

In the meantime, Amibroker has gotten so far ahead of my coding
capabilities and "AVAILABLE TIME" (key words, again), I have found an
alternate, user friendly software program that fills in perfectly.

Perhaps, at some point, AB will be more active in my trading stable
again.

In the meantime, I have an active Pro licence with Amibroker, and
expect I will continue to renew as and when required, just in case
Thomasz decides he wants to appeal to a larger market. Actually, I
would pay DOUBLE what Thomasz sells AB PRO for to get a "user
friendly" version of AB. How about $499 for a user friendly version
of AB Pro Thomasz? Sound good?

Regards

Jim

http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/2007/05/03/amibroker-