Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 5:27 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] System Backup utility

Ara,

The key feature is ability to restore backup even if you CAN NOT BOOT to Windows.

I am afraid that with MS products you need to boot to windows to run them :-( And this is show stopper.

Acronis True Image, allows to restore when you can not boot, because it
creates self-bootable CD-ROM that runs even if master boot record on your hard disk is destroyed.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com