RE: [amibroker] Re: multi-monitor question

Itmwh,

If I stretch AB across two monitors, arrange a few charts and exit AB; when I bring AB back up, AB is still stretched across two monitors and the charts are as they were when I exited.  Do you have Auto-save for Preferences, Templates, and Layouts checked on?  They are under the Miscellaneous tab of Tools->Preferences…

Also, you can save window layouts and retrieve them from the Layout tree.  Search for ‘layouts’ in the help file and read the section titled “Working with chart sheets and window layouts”.  It only takes a second to load a saved layout.

Regards,

David