[amibroker] Re: Installed AB, now have some questions

Hi Brian and David,

thank you for your help. My question number 2 is solved thanks to your
hints. The solution was that I had in the settings a commission per
share selected. And because the Example.afl doesn't have a limit on
how many shares can be bought together with the losses from the first
two trades the account was wiped out very quick so that I only saw a
few trades at the beginning while I saw many more if I selected Scan
or show all trades. Great work.

Now I had the time to look again at the Yahoo data download. I found
jswindle's Yahoo template which I downloaded and installed and then in
Amiquote selected to download data from 1900 till today.

The result seems to be the same wether I use the Yahoo template from
jrswindle or the one from the Amibroker web page. You wanted to know
which the symols were with the message:

"Error during download. Yahoo! - 404 Not Found. Either symbol is
incorrect or there is a problem with the data vendor's site"

Here they are:

^NDA
^NFA
^NNA
AAAB
AAAC
AACE
AAGI
AAGIW
AAII
ABANP
ABBK
ABBKP
ABF
ABFI
ABGX
ABJ
ABMCW
ABRI
ABS
AC
ACAI
ACAM
ACBAW
ACDO
ACK
ACLA
ACNAF
ACR
ACRI
ACRN
ACTR
AD
ADEX
ADIC

I will stop here as there are many more. I can go manually through the
list and delete all those symbols. I'm just surprised that jrswindles
template, which is seen as THE template for yahoo, still has so many
of those symbols in the list.