Re: [amibroker] Re: Trendlines displaced after split

Naah I dont understand diltuion too. I guess I am not alone in the arrogance boat ,now am I? :)

Enhanced float brings in newer segments of market participants. Wider market participation means more varied response to developments with respect to the company which is reflected in the price movement of the stock. This is turn will ALWAYS mean differences in price patterns as compared to the time when the float was lower. Wider participation will smoothen price movements to an extent - mucher lower limit down lockdowns or limit up lockdowns. You choose to believe differently , thats your business. I can only state what I have observed over whatever time I have spent in this business.