Re: [amibroker] Re: Trendlines displaced after split

A bit heavy handed of a reply IMHO --DId you really read the question?
I am generally impressed by the helpfulness of the posters on this
board --you must have had a bad day today.

The help does not tell how to get study trend lines automatically
included in a split operation, or even if it is possible.
I tried this out on a sample, and the trend line was not adjusted, so
the previously trend line was hanging in the air.

The AB split operation is still a bit of a mystery to me.  Doing a
backfill operation after a split gets me confused real quick.
Deleting a symbol that was split and then adding it again is just as
confusing.  I end up doing a lot of undoing of splits by reverse
split.  I have not looked into what I or AB might be doing wrong yet,
but it is not intuitively obvious to me.  I have not done an
exhaustive search for answers about split at this point.

Dennis