Re: [amibroker] AB charting improvements (revisited)

Tomasz,

What I am referring to is much more complete than this, and included
at the top level search page.  The complete glossary of all language
elements recognized by the complier and their use arranged by alpha
and category.  I believe this would be a big boost to learning and
later referencing.  Example: comparison operators could be grouped
into one page that the individual entries point to.  Example: All
style constants would be grouped into a single page.  Example of a
few terms that would be included:

+
+=
-
-=

<
 >=
<=
==
!=
=
()
{}
[]
,
;
&
AND

OR
FOR
IF
_SECTION_END()
StyleLine

On Apr 23, 2007, at 3:01 PM, Tomasz Janeczko wrote:

> Hello,
>
> As for glossary of AFL keywords:
>
> http://www.amibroker.com/guide/a_keywords.html
>
> - isn't this what you are looking for ?
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

>>> 3) VAP which allows summation over a defined date range (#491)
>>> 4) Projection - drawing tools properties option to project
>>> studies "x"
>>> bars into the future from the right-hand edge (can't remember wher I
>>> read this)
>>> 5) Fib tool - ability to turn off range trendline (can't remember
>>> where
>>> I read this either)
>>> 6) Renko charts (#772)
>>> 7) Lines - more choices in line thickness, plus "dashed" option (#
>>> 142,
>>> 411, 512)
>>> 8) Zooming on window re-size - ability to retain fixed *scaling*
>>> when
>>> windows are maximised/restored instead of displaying a fixed
>>> number of
>>> bars and adjusting the scaling (i.e. similar to how E-signal
>>> charting
>>> handles it) (#555)
>>> 9) Click and drag scrolling via chart window (place mouse in blank
>>> chart
>>> area and hold down LMB to drag window - again as per E-signal).
>>> (#540)
>>> 10) Cross-hairs - a saveable preference for all windows to avoid
>>> Ctr-H
>>> at each program launch. (#158, #885)
>>> 11) Cross-hairs 2 - display date/time and price on axes at ends of
>>> cross-hairs (#732)
>>> 11) Action-Reaction Lines. (#149 - listed as postponed)
>>> 12) Floating charts (#165 listed as planned in June last year)
>>> 13) 'Nudge' studies with arrow keys (#542)