Re: [amibroker] AB charting improvements (revisited)

I found Timothy Morge's book a good starting point/summary. It's all pretty straight-forward really and he explains it in a nice no-frills way with lots of example charts:

http://www.marketgeometry.com/blog.php

Click on the "books" link. Hope that helps.
Andy

dingo wrote:
Andy,

Could you supply some references on how/why to use Andrews Pitchfork?

Tia