Re: [amibroker] AB charting improvements (revisited)

Tomasz,

I am also using AB also for discretionary trading while also
developing helpful AFL systems.  Since I am trading in real time,
anything that cost me extra time or distracts my attention from
trading is undesirable.  I have also made a number of suggestions to
speed up using AB for this type of trading.  I am just talking about
the most basic line charting things here that I am using every day,
not big things to come.  I am sure you would find it helpful to know
the most important things to me in this category.  If I had to rank
the things that slow me down the most in this category, this would be
my list:

1)  Priority given to handles of selected lines. (#726)
2) Magnet snap to points auto snap to lowest time frame in database.
(#727)
3) Ray length being adjustable. (#76 planned)
4) Cross-hairs 2 - display date/time and price on axes at ends of
cross-hairs (#732) --from list below

For learning and writing AFL my priority would be:
1) Include a complete web glossary  of AFL key words and operators
like is done just for functions now. (#976)

Thank you for being the kind of developer that listens to your
customers.  I really appreciate it.

Dennis