RE: [amibroker] Blau: TSI & Ergodic Oscillator

Larry,

You had mentioned you wanted a indicator that was more responsive. I use the Awesome Oscillator by Gary Thompson, but have modified it to use Weighted Moving Average and different Period parameters. The result is EXTREMELY responsive. Try it out, and Good Trading.

Don Lindberg

_SECTION_BEGIN("Awesome WMA Oscillator with Change");

/* Awesome Oscillator code for Amibroker

            Written By Gary Thompson

            07th April 2005 . Modified by Don Lindberg 03-28-2007 */

SetChartOptions(0,chartShowDates|chartShowArrows |chartWrapTitle);

T=Param( "Time Period for MA",24,0,1000,1);

KMA=((C-WMA(C,T))/WMA(C,T))*100;

S=Param( "Time Period for SlowMA",15,0,1000,1);

SlowMA=WMA( Close ,S);

F=Param( "Time Period for FastMA",5,0,1000,1);

FastMA=WMA( Close,F);

barcolor= IIf((SlowMA - FastMA) <= Ref(SlowMA - FastMA, -1),colorGreen,colorRed);

Buy=  (SlowMA - FastMA) <= Ref(SlowMA - FastMA, -1);

Sell=  (SlowMA - FastMA) >= Ref(SlowMA - FastMA, -1);

Filter=C>=1 AND C<=50 AND C>WMA(C,T)

AND (SlowMA - FastMA) <= Ref(SlowMA - FastMA, -1)AND V>=100000 ;

Buy = ExRem( Buy, Sell );

Sell = ExRem( Sell, Buy );

PlotShapes( IIf( Buy, shapeDownArrow + shapePositionAbove, shapeNone ), colorGreen );

PlotShapes( IIf( Sell, shapeHollowUpArrow + shapePositionAbove, shapeNone ), colorRed );

Graph0=FastMA-SlowMA;

Graph0Style=2+5;

Graph0BarColor=barcolor;

AddColumn(Close,"Close",1.2);

AddColumn((WMA(C,T)),"WMA",1.2);

//AddColumn ((SlowMA - FastMA) <= Ref(SlowMA - FastMA, -1),"Buy ");

AddColumn (V,"Volume", 1.0);

Score=Filter=C>=1 AND C<=50 AND C>WMA(C,T)

AND (SlowMA - FastMA) <= Ref(SlowMA - FastMA, -1) AND V>=100000;

SetSortColumns(-6);

Title="Awesome Zero Lag Oscillator  w/ Buy Sell arrows for "+Name()+" "+Date()+" The Close is "+WriteVal(abs(KMA),format=1.2)+"%"+WriteIf(KMA>0," above"," below")+" the "+T+"  period WMA";

_SECTION_END();