RE: [amibroker] Speeding-up Realtime Scanning

Many brokers have limited capability scanners.  Without knowing what type of scans you do, it’s hard to know whether a broker’s scanner would work for your needs.  Also there are many internet services that can do scans (for a monthly fee).  I’ve only researched US stocks based scanners.  Some of the best include:

http://www.trade-ideas.com/

http://www.stockfetcher.com/

http://www.trade-prospector.com/

http://scans.marketgauge.com/

http://www.marketscreen.com/

Also real-time data providers sometimes have scanners.  I know eSignal does but I’m not sure about DTN (i.e. your IQ data provider).

Regards,

David