Re: [amibroker] Quotes Plus EPS data

ok thanks Joe.  I could do what you suggest but I tend to develop systems that work with a whole bunch of symbols and that would be just too much work. But I will get that book.

regards, Ed

----- Original Message -----
From: Joe Landry
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 1:22 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Quotes Plus EPS data

Ed - you have 2 more additional opinions.  I believe that and  just finished a chapter in
Howard Bandy's book where he addresses the issues of incorporating fundamental data in a trading model.

There is a lag as you pointed out between the release of the data and the time period described, and
the historical file will not indicate this. So you could go for the specific date of the release if you have it or you could
build your model with a months delay.

JOE
PS. Thanks Howard.   A shipment of books were received by 4 members of our group yesterday in Houston.