[amibroker] Speeding-up Realtime Scanning

Hello,
i´m using amibroker pro with an iq data feed but i´m not satisfied with
the backfill-speed.
My database contains 600 stocks and it takes 15 minutes for realtime
backfill, because my internet speed is only 384 kb/s.

So my question. Is there a possibility to do the exlporation/scanning
on an external system and not on my own pc? I know some systems like
prorealtime.com where this is possible. The scanning will be done on
external servers and after showing the results you can open the chart
of the stocks which fit to your criteria.

Thanks