[amibroker] Placing orders for only the highest scored tickers

I have a portfolio system that trades n tickers from a N100 WatchList, however the trades are intraday LMT orders and I cannot know beforehand which tickers will give me a trade.

To prevent me from having to place 100 sets of orders I want to only place orders for the n top-scored tickers. The score would rank my tickers on probability of getting a trade based on past performance. This may cause me to trade a partial portfolio at times but that is OK.

Would anybody know how to go about this in a simple way, i.e without resorting to OLE or the custom Backtester?

herman