[amibroker] Re: esignal vs equis vs IQFeed

Chuck,  the person you talked to either didn't know you were an
AmiBroker user, or wasn't aware of the discount program for AmiBroker
users.  If you call sales and identify yourself as an AmiBroker
customer, they can get you setup without the $20 futures fee.
Jay

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Dudek" <trader@xxx> wrote:

> That's interesting because when I was having problems with e-mini
futures not updating (i.e. quotes would "hang" and not reflect the
most current quote) I contacted your tech support and was told that
the AmiBroker deal included access to futures but delayed (i.e.
worthless) NOT real-time.  To get real time quotes I had to pay an
extra fee (like $20).  That was one of the reasons I cancelled my
account.  What's the deal?