[amibroker] Re: Real Time Explorations ?

Assuming you want a signal when it crosses the 15 minute BBandtop you
should not have to change anything.   If you are running real time
during the day in 15 minute increments and want a signal when it
crosses the DAILY Bbandtop you'd need to change the formula to do
this.   In other words, as long as your signals are in the same
timeframe as what you are running (end of day = end of day or 15 min =
15 min) you don't need to change code.   For instance you could run
the scan every 1 minute but still look for a "rolling" 15 minute
breakout...

Mixing timeframes isn't hard once you figure it out but it is
definately more complicated if you are just starting so I'd try to
stick w/ one timeframe until you get it started.