[amibroker] Re: Real Time Explorations ?

Thanks Mike, appreciate your time and input

I've got the watchlist of 50+ stocks you've suggested, but i'm having
trouble coding the exploration for, let's say 5 or 15 minutes
timeframes.  I'm assuming I can't use my EOD explorations on the 15
minutes timeframe charts just  by ticking the Automatic Analysis RT
boxes (Run every 15 Min).  Do I have to re-code my EOD exploration.
For instance  I use Bollinger Band Breakouts for EOD : Filter = Cross(
Close, BBandTop( Close, 20, 2 )), do I change this code to specify  15
minute time frame.

Thanks Again
Fred

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mikelaurataylor"