Re: [amibroker] Re: watchlist sorting (vers 4.91.1)

Hi Bob,

Okay, I caught that.  But now I can categorically say that I have not
been able to sort any watchlist alphabetically, even one time, from
any of the several methods that seem to be available to do so. (RC a
symbol in a watchlist and navigate to sort, RC a watchlist name and
navigate to sort, use the main menu and navigate to sort)

Again, it's not a very big deal for me at all.  Much more important
is the ability to initially set the symbol order.

But ... something is not working exactly as it was designed to work,
I think.  Which, after all, is what 'Beta' would alert us to possibly
expect once in a while, anyway.  What I was worried about initially,
actually losing watchlists, has not happened.  I don't think I will
roll back to a backup.

Yuki