Re: [amibroker] Re: AD-NYSE for IB feed

From AB support:
"Natively it's not possible to store bid/ask prices in AmiBroker database,
so the only workaround would be to catch Bid prices in the LAST field when
using DDE plugin. Alternatively - please search for an engine that will
allow you to store the quotes in the SQL database and then - use ODBC
plugin:
http://www.amibroker.com/odbc.html"