Re: [amibroker] Re: Intelligent Optimizer Help

Fred,
I know what you mean.
 Quite often I find writing docs takes MORE time and care than writing
the program itself!
Keep at it though (on refining docs), And stick to the KISS rule when
possible.

ATB
    Michael.

Fred wrote:

> ... 50 pages of doc that doesn't explain much ? ... hmmm ...
>
> I think you'll find I'm fairly responsive to email ...
>
> Note to self ... Next time, don't waste time writing doc ...
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>,
> "pmxgs" <pmxgs@xxx> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm starting to test IO by F. Tonnetti, but I would like to have a
> > help file to see how things work.
> > The docs provided with IO don't explain much.
> > For example, i can't see those charts shown on the .doc files, and
> > can't find out why.
> > Are there any "help files" about IO, besides those included in the
> > Zip file?
> >
> > thanks
> >

> __._,_._

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM