[amibroker] Re: Intelligent Optimizer Help

I did where I could ... not only in the doc but in the
implementation of the ideas ... If you've used it I'm sure you know
what I mean ... The heavy lifting is behind the scenes.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael.S.G." <OzFalconAB@xxx>
wrote:

> Fred,
> I know what you mean.
>  Quite often I find writing docs takes MORE time and care than
writing
> the program itself!
> Keep at it though (on refining docs), And stick to the KISS rule
when
> possible.
>
> ATB
>     Michael.
>

> Fred wrote:
> >
> > ... 50 pages of doc that doesn't explain much ? ... hmmm ...
> >
> > I think you'll find I'm fairly responsive to email ...
> >
> > Note to self ... Next time, don't waste time writing doc ...
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:amibroker%
40yahoogroups.com>,
> > "pmxgs" <pmxgs@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I'm starting to test IO by F. Tonnetti, but I would like to
have a
> > > help file to see how things work.
> > > The docs provided with IO don't explain much.
> > > For example, i can't see those charts shown on the .doc files,
and
> > > can't find out why.
> > > Are there any "help files" about IO, besides those included in
the
> > > Zip file?
> > >
> > > thanks
> > >

> > __._,_._

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM