Re: [amibroker] missing symbols help please

1. There are TWO words that are different and they are used
in specific context:
the DELETE - in AB means deletion from database
 REMOVE - means removal from watch list without deleting it from database.

2. There is a confirmation box saying CLEARLY that when you choose
DELETE - the symbol will be deleted from the DATABASE.
Database is written in UPPERCASE to make sure you read it.

If you, pressed "YES" not reading the message box then you should
start reading message boxes.

3.
Not everything can be put on "top level" menu. Anyway - you can
assign custom keyboard shortcut to any menu so you are free
to assign this too.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com