[amibroker] Re: OT: Free AntiVirus

I don't go into tech details unless forced to (not enough hours in
the day!).
The alpha-techs would be horrified at how little I know about what is
under my computers bonnet.

I have been clean for 3-4 years.
I have forgotten what my computer tech guy looks like.

My only defence is set and forget ZoneAlarm.
I haven't even read the ZA helpfile.
 Plus I only surf the big end of down, buy most of my software
mainstream, keep to middle of the road software, don't tinker under
the bonnet and use clunky old webmail (Yahoo).

I naively believe the later is my main line of defence but maybe I
have just been lucky.

I guess I am in Yuki Taga's *free* chair to keyboard club.

Thanks for the discussion though.
I like to know what the techies are into; just in case it comes in
handy.

When I get around to it I think I will buy TrueImage and some auto-
backup software as recommended by the forum in previous discussions.

BrianB2.

 --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mrdavis9" <mrdavis9@xxx> wrote:

> For what it is worth,I was using FREE AVG from grisoft, but they
stopped supporting the free version  on Jan 15,07.

> I found and installed Free Avast and I like it better than AVG FREE.

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM