  From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of a a
Sent: 02/20/2007 2:52 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Can this be done

          Hi David,

    Thanks for your help. Do you have any suggestions on how the trading strategy can be further improved upon.

    Thanks.

dbw451 <dbw451@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

            AmiBroker can do this very well and you have a good backtesting strategy.  AB?s optimization basically iterates a variable over a range of values.  For each variable you want to optimize, you specify a starting, ending, and increment value.  An AFL example would be:

    dRSIvalue = Optimize("RSI value", 14, 4, 30, 1);

    dRSI = RSI(dRSIvalue);

    I don?t think AI software is needed for what you want to do.

    Regards,

    David