[amibroker] Re: Could someone tell me what to do about time zone differences?

For intraday data you can do the following.

1) Assign different trading hours to different "groups":

Alt+S-G - "groups" tab - group uses own intraday settings

In AB "industry groups" are called "industries" (they belong to different "sectors"). "Groups" are: stocks, mutual funds, warrants, options ,futures, etc.

If a "group" has its own set of trading hours then they override the default hours set per database:

Alt+F - database settings - intraday settings

2) Assign symbols from different time zones to your new custom "groups":

Alt+S-O - move tickers between panes as needed

Lester