[amibroker] Re: Premiumdata alternative to CSI for delisted stocks

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Richard Dale" <richard@xxx> wrote:
> In terms of AmiBroker integration, I think we'll have
> three different AmiBroker databases that are fully maintained:
> 1.       Currently listed stocks
> 2.       All delisted stocks
> 3.       All listed and delisted stocks

Richard,

This sounds very good.

I can see a definite use for the 1st and 3rd databases. For research I
would use the 3rd, which would be quite large (perhaps well over 1GB
with history from 1985). For picking actual stocks to trade the 1st
would be nice to use since it would be smaller and allow for faster
scanning.

However, I do not see any reason why I would want to use #2 so it
would be nice to be able to turn that off to save disk space (a minor
concern) and daily updating time (a bigger issue).

Oh, I hope your database will provide the actual price the stock
traded at in the past, perhaps in a similar fashion to how AmiQuote
puts that price into Aimbrokers OI field.

Regards,