[amibroker] Re: Any way to "Force Backfill" for a group of symbols?

Hello,

As far as eSignal is considered as data source they don't really like applications to use lot of backfilling, so I could not implement automatic 'forced backfilling' for eSignal because AmiBroker would not get approved by eSignal. You can however trigger normal (i.e. recent only) backfill using "wait for backfill" flag and running any scan in AA over group of symbols.
The other solution would be to: export symbols from the watch list to TLS file, then delete them and then re-import them. This will effectively clear all quotes from AB database and backfill will start from the beginning for entire group. Or... simply create new database.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com