RE: [amibroker] Re: Any way to "Force Backfill" for a group of symbols?

How many bars have you set your database to hold?

  _____

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of ss_aussie
Sent: Friday, 16 February 2007 10:47 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Any way to "Force Backfill" for a group of symbols?

Thanks Paul,

I haven't contacted support as I thought I'd ask the question here
beforehand. I'll do that now though as the problem is certainly not
getting any better.

I do not have any connection problems as far as I am aware. I'm on a
broadband (ADSL)connection and the esignal charting program does not
have the same issues, so it is not my password or connection, I don't
think. Maybe, like you said, a timeout setting within amibroker.

Thanks again
Sam