[amibroker] Re: I think the real defect of Amibroker is charting

Hello everyone,

Although my hearing may be a little impaired after yesterday Rockets vs Mavericks match in Houston, I hear what you say :-) and I would like to encourage everyone to send their suggestions about studies that you would like to have added to Feedback Center at:
http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko