[amibroker] Re: I think the real defect of Amibroker is charting

I won't claim to be an expert on big dollar packages although I have
used one of the three you mention (eSignal's). I also agree that
having all imaginable (& well-written) studies available "out of the
box" would be nice. Yet, I think much of the charting power of AB is
-- with a little bit of expertise and effort -- to be able to make it
do most anything you can imagine.

If we want more "out of the box" studies available, I suspect we could
get them by making a list that more than a few people could agree on.

Dan