[amibroker] Re: DTN.IQ premium service (ProphetX) valid datafeed for AB?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bty450077" <sweingartner@xxx> wrote:

> All,
> some amazing news from DTN.IQ.
>
> I just got an email from DTN saying that any person who subscribes to
> their premium ProphetX service will be provided upon request with a
> free IQFeed account to use with AmiBroker. This is because ProphetX
> runs off its own servers and so cannot be used directly. I think this
> is a good deal and I am amazed at the difference between customer
> service from DTN compared to the shafting I get from esignal.
>
> I am definately swapping over to DTN...
>
> anyway just thought that some people might be glad to hear this news
> too..

Is this still valid? Has anyone got a free iqfeed account with the
prophetx service. when i wnt to thier forums, they indicated that they
dont. check second mesg
http://forums.iqfeed.net/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=1072
I use esignal and dont mind jumping over to prophetx if i get the
iqfeed data to use with amibroker.