[amibroker] Re: CSI --- wow what a big fee increase

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cstrader" <cstrader232@xxx> wrote:
> Also, although CSI is supposed to export directly to AB,
> this only occurs for AB versions 4.85 and earlier.  Newer
> versions have to use the metastock format for transfer.

chuck,

AB upgrades in the past has sometimes caused CSI export to break.

Here is a rather awkward workaround. If you have two computers, you
could install CSI and AB 4.85 on the 2nd computer and do the CSI full
export to AB 4.85. Then copy the AB database to your main computer for
use with the newest AB.

This workaround would be a pain. But it might be less of a pain that
working with that 7,500 limit. I think (not sure since I canceled my
CSI subscription due to their large fee increases) using the built in
CSI export to AB will get around the 7,500 limit.