[amibroker] Re: Any way to "Force Backfill" for a group of symbols?

Thank you Paul for your response.

Actually, I have tried dividing up my lists and scanning small lists
at a time, but they are still not backfilling every time.  So each
time I run a scan for my signals I am having to go into each chart
and make sure that all bars are being assessed in my
scan/exploration.  It seems that mostly the ones that don't backfill
there are 3 bars.  I am finding AB will automatically backfill maybe
10% of my scan/exploration when "wait for backfill" is checked.

It seems strange as I save my database regularly too, so where does
the previously backfilled data go?

It must be something I am doing wrong as I have only seen a couple of
messages regarding this on this group.  I assume those people have
resolved the issue, but did not see the resolution on here...

I would really appreciate it if anyone has any more ideas that might
help - I will try anything at this point as I cannot use it
effectively at the moment (although I will continue to try).

Thanks
Sam