[amibroker] Re: AB Newbie-Need help choosing data provider

Lester-
Thanks for the info re DTNIQ.  I'm looking into it, but the cost for
1000 tickers still a bit high.  Is the data clean - if using realtime
daily bars (do not use min or tick bars)?
Do you know anyone using yahoo Realtime with AB+AQ import?
Thanks again.
Dan

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lester Vanhoff" <ebsn247lsm@xxx>
wrote:

> >Dan: eSignal looks good but ticker limit and cost keep me from it.
>
> Try DTNIQ. I think their limits are around 1300 symbols. Symbol
limits imposed by most supported data feeds are the main reason that
keeps me from using AB in RT. I just use another software for that
(SierraChart with MyTrack feed: 1000+ symbols for $45/month +
exchange fees).