[amibroker] Re: AB Newbie-Need help choosing data provider

>Dan: eSignal looks good but ticker limit and cost keep me from it.

Try DTNIQ. I think their limits are around 1300 symbols. Symbol limits imposed by most supported data feeds are the main reason that keeps me from using AB in RT. I just use another software for that (SierraChart with MyTrack feed: 1000+ symbols for $45/month + exchange fees).

Lester