Re: [amibroker] How stupid can I be???

Hi Tomasz,

Please continue this way, because I obviously am not getting this
right, even though I think I have sniffed around the basic problem.

As I'm sure you already know ... ^_^ there are no Buy = 1 column
outputs.  They are all zero for the date range 12/27/2006 to today.

I have played around putting in SetTimeFrame(inDaily) statements,
with corresponding restores, and I do get some buys that way (an
actual report is generated.  But it's wildly inaccurate, so I don't
know what I'm doing, which is par for my coding life.

Yuki

Best,

Yuki